Mary soon goes to her med school interview. She's been researching what to expect, and one question often asked is "What are your weaknesses." So I am now proposing that we list weaknesses that are best kept to yourself at these things. Of course, Mary has none of these weaknesses, so this proposal is for the public interest.
Things not to confess at the med school interview:
1. I hate to wash my hands.
2. The sight of blood makes me faint
3. I'm in this for the money
4. I go to bed early and turn my phone offf
5. I never learned to cover my face when I sneeze
6. I think people get sick because they've sinned.
Post a Comment