Answering my father's call
1) What's the most fun work you've ever done and why?
During Super Bowl XXX, the last time the game was in Miami, I hobnobbed with the Super Bowl corporate sponsers at their private reception. The Dolphins cheerleaders and I circulated through the room, and I would take Polaroids of CEOs posing with hall of famers and/or my cheeleader crew. The Kodak guy didn't appreciate my work. Why was that the most fun ever? I spell it o-n-e-h-u-n-d-r-e-d-d-o-l-l-a-s.
2) What's one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did?
I drank egg nog during christmas. I had a protein shake tonight, but it wasn't the same. It was more chunky.
3) Name one thing that you've always wanted to do but keep putting it off?
I would like to write one letter a day. I'm 0 for 30 so far, but I've got a good feeling about this year.
4) What are two things you would like to learn or be better at and why?
I would like to learn Russian and be better at guitar. Then I would audition for Gorky Park. Bang!
4b) Take a class from someone, learn etc
I'm losing steam here...letters to write and such...how about Paul Brand - I'd learn how to be a doctor.
5) Three words friends would use to describe you
beets, tenacious, metal
5b) Two more words you wished described you
6) Top three passions
The three things that I suffer over? learning, fulfilling commitments, being prepared for whatever comes.
7) Why do you roll so hard?
So I can make the meal, yo.
how's about the mom and little joint answer next.